Friday, August 3, 2012

Birthday dinner @ Veludo

Photobucket

Last month, 21st June was my birthday. I'm grateful that my brother was here with me as his accompany just made my day. Not to forget my close friends' accompany too! We had a great dinner at Veludo located at Acland Street, St Kilda. I bought the coupon from Groupon and this is best deal I ever bought ! We could order any mains from the menu which is pretty awesome.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

EntrĂ©e - Start with the Chef's Platter of Marinated Zucchini, Char-Grilled Chorizo with Roasted Red Pepper Relish, Warm Marinated Mushrooms and Fresh Ciabatta with Balsamic and Oils. 


Photobucket

Eye Fillet, garlic & rosemary roast turnips, beans, salsa d'erbes

Photobucket

Twice Cooked Pork Belly, cauliflower, vanilla, blackened pear

Photobucket

Lamb Rump, eggplant, olives, roast capsicum, capers, lemon, snow peas

Photobucket

Linguine, qld prawns, zucchini, lemon chilli, crayfish butter. This was the least impressive dish that we've ordered.

Photobucket Photobucket

Speaking of how we met as we have been talking about it, it's kind of unexpected that we hang out quite often and getting close with each other. We got to know each other through mutual friend and normally it's hard to stay contact as expected. It's pretty funny that the friend who introduced them to me and she left. Because of that, we got close to each. Overall, I'm lucky to meet them !

Photobucket Photobucket

Not any fancy celebration but simple dinner plus good environment is perfectly good. Just gotta love the best accompany on the special day is more than enough. Love you gals !

Photo by: Kin Meng 


Veludo on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. oh, the food looks delicious with good presentation by both restaurant and through your photos!

    Are you using 50mm lens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to my brother who took the photos! He is using 35mm lens. According to him, both 50mm and 35mm have almost the same effect as both of them are using same 1.8 aperture =)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...