Sunday, April 21, 2013

Reunion @ Joomak

This was taken on March before university reopen. I was so glad that they finally came back after three months summer break. I am missing the foodie partners !!!

 photo IMG_0593_zpsb841e94c.jpg

I have been to Joomak for three times. I wouldn't find out this place if I am passing by and it's located underground. You only manage to see the board of Joomak when you are walking down the stairs. The door is close sometimes and it makes me wondering is the restaurant close? Is that a restaurant? 


 photo IMG_0591_zpsd7b31546.jpg

I have to make a call to book for the cabin. If everyone get what I mean. =)

 photo IMG_0604_zpsfb55b167.jpg

"Asian at Work"

 photo IMG_0605_zps0464a2b6.jpg

Flounder and Chicken drumettes

We also ordered Kimchi and Pork pancake.


 photo IMG_0601_zpsdc5dea25.jpg

Pan Fried Spicy Squid
I think I'm the only one there who can eat really spicy!


 photo IMG_0595_zpsf12f0d65.jpg

Mango Rice Wine. It taste alright but Peach flavours would have taste nicer and sweeter.

What can I say about this restaurant? I don't think the food is worth for the price. They have small portion of dishes yet slightly overpriced to me. I have tasted better kimchi pancake which affordable price and a larger portion of spicy pan fried spicy squid or even better one! The chicken drumettes was just average, less flavours, not something that I would like to order again.

The second visit was dining here with a Japanese friend. He ordered Bulgogi and Kimchi Stew. To be honest, the portion of the bulgogi definitely not fulfilling for a guy just by eating it with rice.

The only thing I am liking this place is the atmosphere and rice wine. That's it ! Wouldn't come back again unless I would like to have some sweet alcohol drinks. 

Joomak on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Hey can I say something?
    Love ur post but your photos are really really bad. Do you have Photoshop? If you did then you need to edit them before they appear on your site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment =)

      I'm still newbie to take photo or I'm not talented in editing photos. Unfortunately, I don't have Photoshop. Cheers.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...